and Resource Center for the Case to Stop
Emergency Declaration in Ohio and Elsewhere
Please try the below links a second time if the first try does not work
Peter R. Breggin MD Expert Legal Report (PDF link)
Ohio Stands Up! files lawsuit against the State of Ohio
to remove the unconstitutional emergency order
“We believe that the response to COVID-19 has been the greatest fraud
ever perpetrated on the American public,” attorney Thomas Renz
Toledo, OH – Determined to restore the Constitutional rights that have been stripped away by the State of Ohio’s unjustified actions regarding COVID-19, Ohio Stands Up! has filed suit in the Northern District of Ohio Federal Court to remove Gov. Mike DeWine’s emergency order. The group is represented by attorneys Thomas Renz and Robert Gargasz.
“We believe that the response to COVID-19 has been the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public,” Renz said. “The objective of this legal action is to force the state to honor the Constitution and to stop the lies, manipulation and fear-mongering intentionally being promoted by public health officials and elected officials.”
Ohio Stands Up! is a grassroots organization composed of Ohio citizens who are focused on restoring the rights of Ohio’s 11.69 million residents and educating the public about the realities of COVID-19 data. Several national experts will testify on behalf of Ohio Stands Up! Renz and Gargasz will release the extensive evidence that chronicles the case to the public to offer transparency and insight.
“The State of Ohio has consistently lied to and manipulated its citizens from the earliest stages of this pandemic,” Gargasz explained. “We insist that this nonsense end, our rights be restored, and that the actual truth be shared.”
Recently, the CDC confirmed that 94 percent of the deaths attributed to the virus were from people who had as many as two to three other serious illnesses. The majority of those deaths are individuals 75 and older. Six percent of the deaths are directly from COVID-19, according to the CDC, while at the same time excess deaths have continued to increase due to deaths caused by the illegal response to what we now know is a minor disease.
“The entire U.S. economy was shut down based on fraudulent models that predicted 2.2 million American deaths,” Renz said. “The State of Ohio violated the U.S. Constitution with an emergency declaration that ignores the fundamental rights of all Ohioans. As a result, millions of Ohioans are suffering financially, physically, and mentally.”
Renz and Gargasz point out that:
- Hundreds of thousands of businesses are struggling, and many will never re-open.
- Drug overdoses and suicides have increased as have domestic violence and child abuse cases – directly as a result of the unconstitutional emergency order.
- Many Ohioans were unable to get treatment for conditions not related to COVID-19 because hospitals were closed to accommodate the rush of COVID-19 patients who never arrived.
- Children are struggling because many of them cannot attend school in person, and two-income households must reduce to one income since one parent has to remain home.
- Masks are dangerous, prevent proper breathing, and provide no real protection against this virus, according to multiple studies.
- Families have been barred from seeing their loved ones in hospitals and long-term care facilities, and residents in long-term care facilities have suffered because of the lack of in-person communication from their loved one.
- People living alone, of all ages, have been forced into solitary confinement and are dying at tremendously increased rates due to loneliness and lack of self-care.
The State of Ohio has ignored fundamental Constitutional rights for a virus that is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu. A rapidly growing number of Ohioans recognize this and understand that, if they don’t stand up and speak out, it could be too late because a precedent has been set, according to Gargasz.
“There is zero basis for a state of emergency,” Renz said. “Based on what we know about the consequences the emergency order has caused to the physical, financial, and mental well-being of Ohioans, and the vitality of Ohio communities, this is truly a crime against humanity, and it must not be allowed to continue.”
The lawsuit is solely funded by donations from Ohio citizens. As of August 30, donations have reached $34,055. For more information, visit www.ohiostandsup.org.
Name: Thomas Renz, Attorney
Phone Number: 419-351-4248