By Ginger Ross Breggin and Peter R. Breggin M.D.
November 25, 2020
The journal Lancet, the oldest and arguably most respected medical journal in the world, has created the “Lancet COVID-19 Commission.” Lancet has now appointed a special investigator to its commission to examine the source of the virus, which they want to prove came untouched from nature, and not from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. Like many journals, Lancet has a history of betraying science during COVID-19 in support of the pharmaceutical industry, corrupt international research, and/or establishment politics.
Now consider this remarkable “conflict of interest.” To head the investigation, Lancet appointed a scientist named Peter Daszak. Daszak and his organization, EcoHealth Alliance, have been heavily involved in conducting and funding the research that supported the work of Chinese researchers and the Wuhan Institute in making deadly coronaviruses in their labs. That makes Daszak a major perpetrator in enabling China to make the virus that Daszak now attributes to an escape from bats in the wild.
You might have to think that through because it boggles the mind. Peter Daszak, the man asked to prove that SARS-CoV-2 came from nature, is the same man who participated in both the research and the funding that enabled China to make SARS-CoV-2, which the Communists then released either by accident or intention.
Daszak is a central figure in the collaboration funded by Anthony Fauci between the US and China to build pathological viruses. We blew the whistle on April 15, 2020 and that quickly followed in days by President Donald Trump defunding the dangerous, treasonous project.
This kind of treachery goes way beyond the old metaphor of “putting the fox in charge of the chicken coop.” COVID-19 has become a war against humanity run by global powers who are moving us toward a totalitarian world under the guise of public health efforts to control the pandemic. The leaders, including pharmaceutical industry, and the institutions run by Bill Gates, Fauci, Peter Daszak, any many others, are growing more wealthy and powerful at humanity’s expense. We have already written two massive scientific reports with hundreds of citations to document this tragic situation, and done many video interviews and presentations on YouTube and elsewhere. 
Now one of the key criminal perpetrators, Peter Daszak, is running an investigation in what is in effect a COVID-19 War Crimes Tribunal, otherwise known in the scientific community as the “Lancet Covid-19 Commission.”
The Main Question Has Already Been Answered
The “Lancet COVID-19 Commission” is investigating the origin of SARS-CoV-2. But we already know with certainty that the entire line of lethal SARS-CoV viruses was made in labs in the US and China with funding from Anthony Fauci’s National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) directly from the Institute and indirectly through Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance. We know that Daszak has his name as a scientist and/or his institute’s name as a funder on key scientific papers. We have proven this by simply reviewing the scientific literature which traces the entire development of lab SARS-CoV pathogens in labs in the US and the Wuhan Institute with funding ultimately from Fauci’s NIAID.
How do we know that the virus was manmade and released from Wuhan? We have written extensively about it but here are a few reasons:
(1) The first SARS-Coronavirus first appeared in China in late 2002-2003 with no known origin and in 2004 there were at least two accidental releases of the virus from the Beijing Institute of Virology. Estimates of such accidental releases or mishandlings of pathogenic coronaviruses by China go as high as six.   Lab accidents around the world are too frequent demonstrating endemic vulnerabilities.  
(2) In 2015 an article in Nature Medicine reported on the creation of pathogenic SARS-CoV from harmless bat viruses in a Fauci-funded collaboration between the US and China, adding to China’s existing storehouse of these potential biological weapons. The 2015 manmade virus behaved similarly to SARS-CoV-2 in that it killed elderly and impaired mice but spared younger one. It infected samples of human respiratory epithelium and was impervious to treatment and vaccines.
(3) The Wuhan Institute was known for its lack of safety measures and was only approved by Fauci for the highest level of infectious disease research in order to avoid a moratorium imposed on this kind of research in the US by President Obama. Fauci, even back then, was accused of “outsourcing” the research to avoid the presidential restrictions in America.
Toward the end of President Trump’s first year, Fauci and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), without presidential involvement, formally rescinded Obama’s edict that had been made on White House stationery calling for the moratorium. How Fauci can overrule a presidential order is unclear but his arrogant assignment of czar-like powers to himself and to cohorts like Peter Daszak is stunning.
(4) After the original 2003 SARS-CoV epidemic, if it was a leap from nature to humankind, the odds would have been a million or more to one about evolution causing it again. However, the odds are huge in the opposite direction, supporting the high likelihood of many more releases, like those in the past, accidentally or intentionally by China.
(5) Soon after the start of the epidemic in China, Chinese researchers proved the virus was manmade by comparing it to natural unmodified coronaviruses and those made to penetrate human cells, which require special laboratory modifications, and were being worked on by the Chinese military.
(6) The Wuhan market that China officially described as the source of SARS-CoV-2 does not sell bats and there are no such colonies within hundreds of miles. Scientific papers have shown the virus infected humans much earlier than originally thought with no connection to the market.
(7) The Wuhan Institute is a military facility for biowarfare and recently a paper by escaped Chinese scientists has estimated that China now has the largest storehouse of coronavirus bioweapons in the world and further confirms that the SARS-CoV-2 was made in the lab as part of the chain of research funded by Fauci directly and through Peter Daszak.
Anyone who doubts how long we have known the source of the virus might listen to a video by the conservative newspaper Epoch Times that includes American experts and scientific citations from Chinese publications. It came out in late April 2020. The most voluminous details are probably in our publications on our Coronavirus Resource Center.
One Big Question Remains: What Is China Responsible For?
Did China release SARS-CoV-2 on purpose? That would be a worthy question for any commission. But we already know this: China purposely infected the world with the virus. In the midst of shutting down all domestic travel including airplane flights between major cities, China opened wide flights from China to the remainder of the world, sending out thousands of flights with hundreds of thousands of potentially infected people through December and most of January.  
The End of Science
For me, as a physician and scientist, the appointment of Peter Daszak to lead the investigation of the origins of COVID-19 for the Lancet COVID-19 Commission is a tipping point. Science, on a widespread scale, is swimming in corruption, including the most highly read and regarded journals and magazines, such as the Lancet, New England Journal of Medicine, Nature, Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), Science, the Scientific American, The Scientist and others.     
In multiple ways these “scientific” sources have been involved in lying in support of Fauci, Bill Gates, and the enormous drug and vaccine industry. All have been involved directly or indirectly in promoting the totalitarian shutdowns and in misdirecting attention away from Communist China and the Wuhan Lab as the obvious source of the pandemic, along with its funding by Fauci and Peter Daszak.
They have done almost no reporting into the corruption of Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak and others in collaborating with China to build epidemic viruses or in fabricating science to justify totalitarianism. You can read our reports as a start; but there are honorable truth tellers around the world, including the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. You can hear some of the leaders on our TV interviews and podcasts. 
It is no longer possible in the world today to speak of “science” with any respect. It’s over. All their larger institutions and publications have been corrupted by centers of wealth and power that circle around the pharmaceutical industry and their allies like National Institutes of Health, the FDA, the CDC, the DEA, the World Health Organization, individuals like Bill Gates and Fauci, and the so-called scientific community. From now on, we must rely upon independent sources for almost all of our solid analysis, information, and science.
Meanwhile, Lancet has made itself into a tragic figure, the crumbling of the last pillars holding up the collapsing integrity of what we call science. The scientific community is now rubble.
 Dr. Breggin’s COVID-19 Totalitarianism Legal Report | Psychiatric Drug Facts. Search the document for Lancet, New England Journal of Medicine, and JAMA for examples of their betrayal of science and humanity.