An Award & Publishing Platform
For “Inspired and Courageous Contributions
to Health and Human Services”
Sponsored by Peter R. Breggin, MD
Center for the Study of Empathic Therapy (CSET)
GO DIRECTLY TO NEWEST AWARDEE ENTRY
The CSET HONORED RESEARCHER AWARD recognizes “Inspired and Courageous Contributions in Human Sciences and Services” and provides recipients an opportunity to republish a selection of their writings and to publish new work whenever they wish without fear of censorship. In the interest of scientific freedom, this site is where outstanding contributors can freely republish and newly publish their pioneering ideas and where viewers can easily locate them.
The first CSET Honored Researcher Award recipient is Peter C. Gøtzsche, MD, the Danish physician and scientist who cofounded the Cochrane Collaboration in 1993, for his courageous scientific and advocacy work.
GO DIRECTLY TO NEWEST BLOG ENTRY
LIST OF AWARDEES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
(1) Peter C. Gøtzsche, MD, December 1, 2017.
(2) Bob Nikkel, MSW, March 19, 2018.
(3) Caroline Leaf, PhD, May 14, 2018.
(4) Bonnie Burstow, May 29, 2018.
(5) Denise Herrenbruck, September 4, 2018.
(6) and (7) Aaron and Melissa Dykes, October 27, 2019.